The Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator (OSH-C) is assigned to assist SME employers in OSH documents administration, promoting OSH culture in a workplace and reporting OSH status to the Department of Occupational Safety And Health (DOSH).
This programme is developed by the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) under the Occupational Safety and Health Strategic Plan for the Small and Medium Industries Sector (SME 2020). This plan is designed to enhance the OSH Management in the SME sector to adopt a culture of prevention in the workplace.
- Explain the purpose, objective and importance of OSH-Coordinator in an organization
- Perform duties as OSH-Coordinator in an organization
- Understand the requirement of Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and Factories Machinery Act
- Promote safety culture at the workplace
- Take reasonable action pertaining to OSH compliance
- Manage and maintain OSH documents